If working in a positive environment with skilled clinicians who support each other is a must for your job search, take a look at Samaritan. In my eight years at Samaritan, I have been grateful for my colleagues in so many areas; the enthusiastic sharing of resources, insightful support for ongoing cases, and genuine care for our clients.
In addition, feeling valued by our leadership team means our self-care goals are supported along with opportunities for growing our practice with creative and inventive visioning. We work in a reality of a world of pain and suffering, so walking this path with others who value the spiritual dimension of life (whatever form that takes) means work can be a source of support and renewal as well.
– Dee Savides, MSW, LCSW
Your Career with Samaritan
Samaritan Counseling Center employees enjoy several benefits.
- You’ll find personal meaning through the mission and values of Samaritan Counseling Center. Our mission: We connect mind and spirit so individuals, families, organizations and communities thrive.
- You’ll live that mission in our weekly 30-minute devotional time.
- You’ll make lasting professional connections with a team of dedicated, committed people in a growing organization.
- You’ll develop skills in community outreach, partnership building and cross-industry collaboration.
- You’ll deepen your understanding of our nation’s mental health challenges, and make a difference in alleviating them.
Your Rights as an Applicant
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
You Have the Right to Work
©2022 The Samaritan Counseling Center Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website powered by B2 Web Studios