Clergy groups: Facilitated groups that support clergy members and train them to be more effective leaders. This is a self-pay service.
- Clergy Support Group
- 5-8 clergy, either from on faith tradition or a blend of several
- can be further grouped by type of call, e.g. senior or lead pastors, solo pastors, associate of staff pastors, first call pastors, retired pastors, lay-licensed ministers
- closed group, which will be directed by a covenant and confidentiality
- sessions will include grounding/check in, case studies, theme discussion, book studies, and pastoral care and support
- $300/9 sessions (90-120 minutes); in person or online (Zoom)